is ther a apple id system like ms??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Saving for a Mac
im curious if ther is a apple id sytem like ms or google???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Your Apple iD that links to Itunes and iCloud

OP
GamerGirlAlice
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Saving for a Mac
yeah i think i found it browsing the apple store. seting up a account now. now all i need is a macbook pro 17". love how i can install my disk copy of 7 ultimate as a second os for things mike wow and final fantasy 14 games. or are ther mac versions???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
I'm not sure what you are asking about... are you talking of fingerprint technology, face identification or just your regular system specs?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
Apple ID system like Microsoft?

Is that like OS X?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
ahh I see..

The games you mentioned, they have mac versions. I'm not sure how the pc (windows) version play on the mac by way of parallels or other virtualizations. If they don't do so well then you would need to buy the mac version, others may be able to tell you better or you could check in the gaming or other section of mac-forums as I've seen the question asked a few time

OP
GamerGirlAlice
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Saving for a Mac
i ment like a account sytem for itunes store or way to keep record of all apple buys.

as for games im looking at my ff14 collectors box. dosent show info to mac. im gussing i would have to do a bootcamp partion and install my win7 ultimate on the partion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
When you download something in iTunes, it will be saved under "purchases". Which will be transferred to your Macbook when you sign in to iTunes on that.

C

chas_m

I must be getting old, but this thread has an absolutely EPIC amount of unintelligible, un-grammatical and nearly-unreadable "english" in it.

As near as I can make out from your posts, I think typing "Final Fantasy 14 mac version" would get you the answer you're looking for on that game.

If "wow" means World of Warcraft there is most definitely a Mac client. I hope that helps.

PS. Your caps lock key appears to be broken.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MacBook Air, i5 27" IMac, 2010 21.5" IMac, 2010 Mini, 2011 13" MBP, IPhone 4, Airport Extreme
I must be getting old, but this thread has an absolutely EPIC amount of unintelligible, un-grammatical and nearly-unreadable "english" in it.

As near as I can make out from your posts, I think typing "Final Fantasy 14 mac version" would get you the answer you're looking for on that game.

If "wow" means World of Warcraft there is most definitely a Mac client. I hope that helps.

PS. Your caps lock key appears to be broken.
Lol chas_m,

Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking this

C

chas_m

I don't mean to be the grammar police or anything, but hello, this is a text-based forum. Which means it is absolutely VITAL to be as clear and concise as is possible when describing a problem or seeking an answer.

I'm not one of those people who is going to assume you're an idiot if you haven't used the Queen's English in your post but I would say that being as eloquent as you can be (and I respect and recognize that we're not all power-nerds with big vocabularies or English as our first language in all cases) will save YOU time and US time and make the volunteers much more able and willing to help.

This should in no way be interpreted as being anti-slang, anti-lolz or anti-being casual; it's just a pro tip that it's helpful for everyone if you spend a moment thinking about what you want to say and trying to phrase it as clearly as possible, remembering that we're a diverse group from a lot of different backgrounds.

OP
GamerGirlAlice
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Saving for a Mac
im a horrible writer and speller college said i need 3 semesters of writing before starting towards degree

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
im a horrible writer and speller college said i need 3 semesters of writing before starting towards degree

Your full stop key doesn't appear to be working either.

Seriously, if you write in sentences that people can understand (they don't have to be 'perfect') you'll find far more people will respond rather than give up part way through a random collection of letters and words. The basic rules are really very simple: a '.' indicates the end of a sentence; a ' ' or ' ' after the stop allows the reader to breathe before continuing and a capital letter (eg A, B, C, etc) indicates the start of a new sentence.

That will give you a good start - next week we'll talk about using 'I' and not 'i' when meaning yourself and the use of the apostrophe to indicate a missing letter as in 'I'm' short for 'I am'.

C

chas_m

Yikes.

Well I just want to reiterate that you're welcome here. We may give you a little ribbing about the caps and punctuation but really we want to help and we just want to be sure we understand you.

I encourage you to brush up on your writing skills as they are very important in a lot of different areas of life (not just here), but I hope I speak for everyone when I say that I'm always happy to help someone with their Mac problems if they're making an effort to explain their issue and I hope you have been helped and will continue to be helped here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
Yikes.

Well I just want to reiterate that you're welcome here. We may give you a little ribbing about the caps and punctuation but really we want to help and we just want to be sure we understand you.

I encourage you to brush up on your writing skills as they are very important in a lot of different areas of life (not just here), but I hope I speak for everyone when I say that I'm always happy to help someone with their Mac problems if they're making an effort to explain their issue and I hope you have been helped and will continue to be helped here.

Exactly so !

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.