Would this Forum will ever support TapaTalk?

Reaction score
The only thing this forum needs to be prefect is TapaTalk support. It is going to be implemented some day?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Thanks for your suggestion. Whether or not it's implemented is something that will have to be looked at and discussed by our Admins and Community Manager.

In case anyone is wondering what Tapatalk is, the following LINK explains it best.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I think I answered this question before. My opinion of Tapatalk remains unchanged.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
I think I answered this question before. My opinion of Tapatalk remains unchanged.

That would be all fine and good, if we could select different skins for different browsers (you know, so you could use the iphone skin on an iphone.. without having to use it on a computer).

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
That would be all fine and good, if we could select different skins for different browsers (you know, so you could use the iphone skin on an iphone.. without having to use it on a computer).

We're working on it :)

It's been part of the "to-do" list with the forum re-skin.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
We're working on it :)

It's been part of the "to-do" list with the forum re-skin.

Cool, that's been my biggest reason for the tapatalk request. It just flat out works.. compared to standard vBulletin skins.. on a mobile device.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
Where is this mobile skin? I didn't see it in my user control panel to set the theme of the site (just default, Mac Forums 3.x.x and another Mac Forums 3.y.y)...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.