Better Developers Forum

Reaction score
I just signed up not 15 minutes ago, so take my idea with a grain of salt. I develop for Classic Macs. Specifically I develop Copland, and I was going to post a request for some help in the developers forum. Lo and behold, when I attempted to post, I discovered that there were only two forums: iOS and Mac OS X. We need a miscellaneous developers forum! Or, at th very, very least, a CLASSIC developers forum! Please? Really, I need some help with this, and the lack of a forum I can post to is greatly frustrating. Thanks.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
In the 5 years I've been here, I think this is the first request of its type I've ever seen here. And the classic Macs aren't getting any younger (or picking up any more developers for that matter).

I think you can get away with posting in the OS X Developer forum for now. But I have a feeling that even if you did post in a dedicated Classic Mac development forum, finding a kindred spirit might be difficult ;)

Good luck though and welcome to Mac-Forums.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.