• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Pics from the Macworld Expo 2012

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Hi Mark and welcome to Mac-Forums

This is the wrong place but our on the ball Staff/Moderators will move it for you so there is no need to double post.

Well as you can tell I'm from the land of beer, beach and babes lol so would never be able to get to it so i appreciate the effort you put in to post for those of us less fortunate :)

For some reason i really like the image of the yellow keyed keyboard.
Any chance of borrowing a image for say a desktop or similar ??
Looks like a fun place to be and yes i am jealous in a small way ;)

Thanks again for sharing Mark

Cheers

OP
M
Reaction score
Hi Mark and welcome to Mac-Forums

This is the wrong place but our on the ball Staff/Moderators will move it for you so there is no need to double post.

Well as you can tell I'm from the land of beer, beach and babes lol so would never be able to get to it so i appreciate the effort you put in to post for those of us less fortunate :)

For some reason i really like the image of the yellow keyed keyboard.
Any chance of borrowing a image for say a desktop or similar ??
Looks like a fun place to be and yes i am jealous in a small way ;)

Thanks again for sharing Mark

Cheers

No worries! I would be honored to have you use the picture!
You can go ahead and download the high resolution image directly from my site in a plethora of sizes.

And thank you for not just deleting my post.
I really appreciate that especially given my noob status!

OP
M
Reaction score
btw

what part of australia are you residing in?
i have some friends in brissyvegas... (brisbane is called this by the kids these days i guess lol)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
No worries! I would be honored to have you use the picture!
You can go ahead and download the high resolution image directly from my site in a plethora of sizes.

Awesome. Thanking you. Just drop in a link to your site and ill enjoy browsing

And thank you for not just deleting my post.
I really appreciate that especially given my noob status!

We try to accommodate all sorts around here ;P lol but there is no deletion of any threads here, just a move to the appropriate sub forum and a explanation as to why. We were all noobs at one stage.

what part of australia are you residing in?
i have some friends in brissyvegas... (brisbane is called this by the kids these days i guess lol)

HAHA no its still called BrisVegas even by us oldies and the little older (Harryb :))
Im in the countries capital Canberra but will be on the move north to Newcastle within the next 6 months.
Couldn't pay me to live in Brissie lol

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 2 32 GB WiFi, iPhone 16 GB, iMac
I want those purple headphones.

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
Thread moved to a more appropriate forum

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.