There's something wrong with my iTunes in naming the albums

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm organizing my albums and iTunes is organizing a Twilight album, which begins with T, along with OH YEAH, Which begins with O. I tried everything I could, such as going into Get Info and changing the name again, deleting the files and adding them. What can I do to fix it? The other Twilight albums are fine!
Please help me!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
So, where is it putting it in your library?
iTunes usually ignore "The" as part of a band name, so as an example "The Pogues" would be under "P", so I suspect this may be your issue. No way around that really.

OP
C
Reaction score
no problem with the name...

So, where is it putting it in your library?
iTunes usually ignore "The" as part of a band name, so as an example "The Pogues" would be under "P", so I suspect this may be your issue. No way around that really.

The album name is "The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)."
All the other Twilight albums are organized in the T section:
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Pt. 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [Deluxe Version],
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Pt. 1 (The Score)" and some stuff like this. Any suggestions?
Please check the images attached!

Screen shot 2012-01-28 at 12.19.38 PM.png

Screen shot 2012-01-28 at 12.19.50 PM.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac, Late 2007, 2.4GHz (Dual Core), 1GB RAM, Radeon 2600HD OSX 10.6.8
Have you gone into Get Info and checked the Sorting fields?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.