Anything Similar to FastStone Image Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is there anything for Mac similar to FastStone Image Viewer? Preferably free like FastStone.

Something that I can easily crop, re-size, canvas size, add text and simple effects like add layer, import layer from file...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Seashore might be what you need

Seashore

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I'm not sure that it has all of the editing capabilities, but CocoViewX is the only freeware alternative I'm aware of. Unfortunately, it's been discontinued, but you can still get the old version and play around with it. MacUpdate also has a few suggestions for alternatives at the bottom of the page I linked to above. I'm not familiar with any of them, but they might be worth a look.

It's really quite expensive, but I think ACDSee is probably going to be the closest thing to what you're looking for... ACDSee for Mac.

OP
Spellbinder
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I'll give them a look. Although ACDSee at $169 is not really an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.