So happy I made the switch!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 PPC Dual 2.0, OSX Leopard 10.5.8
Hi everyone!

I'm new on this forum and a very proud owner of my first Mac!

I've been a PC user for many years and I've had friends that have tried to talk me into getting a mac before, but I never made the switch. When my pc tower finally died, I bought a pre-owned tower from a friend at a local recording studio. I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am with this machine! I can't believe it's taken me this long to finally realize how amazingly stable macs are and I can't imagine working without it!

If any pc user is on here wondering whether they should make the switch or not...Just do it! You'll never look back!

Have a great evening everyone! :) BC

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz, Macbook 2.2ghz, eMac G4 1.07ghz, PowerMac G4 Digital Audio.
Welcome! Those PPC machines are pretty good value right now, if you can find one that's been taken cared of :) Enjoy!

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 PPC Dual 2.0, OSX Leopard 10.5.8
Welcome! Those PPC machines are pretty good value right now, if you can find one that's been taken cared of :) Enjoy!

Thanks Zero! I really lucked out on this machine. It was in a smoke-free environment and near perfect condition. I may see if I can upgrade the ram, but for now it's running like a dream!

Thanks for the reply

BC

Reaction score
Congrats on your new aquisition and welcome to the forum! You'll find a wealth of knowledge here.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.