How To Resize Image When In Landscape Mode

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz 8 GB Ram 250 GB HD, iPhone 4/S 64 GB, iPhone 3GS 16 GB, iPad 16 GB Wi-Fi
how can i resize my image so that when in landscape mode it looks good and centered, and not stretched out?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
If it's for a background / desktop the picture for an iPad needs to be 1024 pixels square.
Remember that landscape doesn't show part of the top and bottom and Portrait mode doesn't show part of the sides. Keeping the important part of the picture centred helps.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz 8 GB Ram 250 GB HD, iPhone 4/S 64 GB, iPhone 3GS 16 GB, iPad 16 GB Wi-Fi
If it's for a background / desktop the picture for an iPad needs to be 1024 pixels square.
Remember that landscape doesn't show part of the top and bottom and Portrait mode doesn't show part of the sides. Keeping the important part of the picture centred helps.

its a UIImageView inside a UIScrollView.

i juz dont want it to stretch at all when it changes to landscape and juz keep it how it is but centered

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.