hey

R

Roberto91

hey guys im new.

I got a windows Computer. I need a laptop. I was looking to get a DEll INSPIRON 9300 but my dad conviced me to get a Mac Ibook G4 12 Inch.

PLease dont flame me Casuie im new lol but IVe seen the light. :doctor:

Im pissed with windows and it can burn in ****.

now..is Mac better laptops then dell? Will it run BASIC applications ( no gaming or anything)

Is this good? Is it true no virsues on mac? Whats so great about mac? THE attractive price, features, build quality and everythign is impressive. Is it really good?

Thankz-

Rob

OP
J

JSchultz

Roberto91 said:
hey guys im new.

I got a windows Computer. I need a laptop. I was looking to get a DEll INSPIRON 9300 but my dad conviced me to get a Mac Ibook G4 12 Inch.

PLease dont flame me Casuie im new lol but IVe seen the light. :doctor:

Im pissed with windows and it can burn in ****.

now..is Mac better laptops then dell? Will it run BASIC applications ( no gaming or anything)

Is this good? Is it true no virsues on mac? Whats so great about mac? THE attractive price, features, build quality and everythign is impressive. Is it really good?

Thankz-

Rob

Yep, it's really that good.

Most applications aside from games are definitely there. I can't think of anything I actually need to go to the PC for, really. All my educational software, MS office..etc is all on OSX too. Enjoy!

OP
R

Roberto91

JSchultz said:
Yep, it's really that good.

Most applications aside from games are definitely there. I can't think of anything I actually need to go to the PC for, really. All my educational software, MS office..etc is all on OSX too. Enjoy!
Thanks.

so...The IBOOK G4 12 inch has enough power for anythig but gaming?

O yeah, And I can connect to a hotspot if its hosted off a router connected to a WINDOWS machine right?

thankz

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.
Yes, also, the iBook can handel gaming pretty well.. You might want to upgrade to a gig or at least 768MB of ram. Newegg.com has some good ram deals. And about the hotspot thing, yes, you can unless its one of those pay spots then you have to..... pay... Any more questions? Will be glad to answer. Also The iBook will suit you highly, I use it for video editing, photoshopping, indesigning, making slideshows.. some of the heavier applications and it runs it smoothly if you were wondering about that.

OP
R

Roberto91

Thankyou for your welcome. Say goodbye to **** windows. :spook:

Is it built better then a dell Inspiron?

OP
R

Roberto91

Hopefully this machine should last me.

Thanks for ur help guys.

Cant wait for this new Ibook :headphone

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.