Setup software for Graphite Base Station

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook 12" G4 OSX10.4.3, 768mb RAM, La Cie 160gb Mini Ext HD, La Cie d2 Ext DVD Burner
I've had to reset my graphite base station as it suddenly stopped working and the lights began showing a pattern of single red (left of centre) LED for a few seconds then all LEDs amber for a few seconds then back to single red etc..
I did the factory reset but have now realised that in my utilities folder I don't have the "Airport Setup Assistant for Graphite or Snow" app, just the standard Airport Setup Assistant and the Admin Utility. Neither of these seem to be working as whenever I scan for a base station they come back as none.
Do graphite base stations have any reputation for dying overnight for no apparent reason?
I've trawled Apple for the appropriate software but with no luck.
If someone could direct me towards the graphite setup software or have any ideas I'd be really grateful.
Thanks
Ronan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
Did it come with CDs with software on it?

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook 12" G4 OSX10.4.3, 768mb RAM, La Cie 160gb Mini Ext HD, La Cie d2 Ext DVD Burner
Yep it did. It was originally my brother's he gave me it last summer, he gave me a CD with the software I'm looking for, but in the meantime I've moved house and have completely cleared my hard drive and can't find the software anywhere.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Already tried that too without any joy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.