• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

oddball iTunes album art hits ... and misses.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
What is up with this???

iTunes can get the album art for Kix - Blow My Fuse..

but does not have

Rahsaan Roland Kirk's anthology Does Your House Have Lions.. or Coltrane's The Last Giant?!?! or even The James Gang Rides Again! Sometimes, I just don't get it

Reaction score
I manage my own files. I get the album art myself, either by scanning the CD artwork or doing a simple Google Image search.

OP
Dysfunction
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
I manage my own files. I get the album art myself, either by scanning the CD artwork or doing a simple Google Image search.

I would say that out of the 12,000 items.. I did that with a little more than half of them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.