mac and outlook express

Z

zork18

Hey peps....

Well my mom is having problems with her outlook express, and she is on a Mac verson 9.1 and her Outlook express is 5.02

She is having problems mass mailing (no not spam..she works in a newsletter)

You see, when she sents out the newsletter, sometimes over a half of the people in the e-mail list gets the newsletter..and some people dont...and other times...the other half gets it and the other other half dont!>.so its ver fursterating......and all of those e-mails that my mom using, has been confermed

Also she dosnt get any mailer demon fro the people who didnt get the e-mail....so she has no way of knowing if they got it or not

Any tips on how to send mass mailings using outlook express??? or any good programs out there to help my mom? thanks a bunch people

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
This is a guess, since I don't use outlook express. Is there a limit on the number of e-mail addresses a person can create in a mailing list in outlook express?

What you might try is split the list in have and then send out two mailings.

OP
Z

zork18

qute from my mom..........

i tried sending them out in 50-people batches - no go --- so i tried 25 -
some got them, some didn't..
Grrrr....

so that didnt do the trick

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm with you Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hopefully there is someone here uses outlook express. I use the mail application, aka mail.app.

OP
Z

zork18

tell me about that...me..i am a pc lover...DONT GANG UP ON ME!....but i am just tryihg to relay this info back to my mom...she is a mac geek...

so what is this mail applicatoin, mail.app...is it capalbe of sending alot of e-mails?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The mail.app is the standard mail program in Unix, or in this case Mac OS X.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.