URGENT!!!!! Need Help With Xcode

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2009
So I'm trying to create an app. The app requires almost everything to start automatically. So is there a piece of code that i need because this is very urgent and I'm kind of on a time crunch ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
You have described nothing of what you need. It's impossible to even hint at code without knowing what you need. "almost everything to start automatically" - what the heck is everything? Do you even have your app running short this "automatic" start issue?

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2009
Sorry

What I mean is I have a timer I want the timer to be able to start right away as soon as I navigate from the home screen of the app to the game screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
Oh, well, that shouldn't be too big of a deal - in the game screen controller you can activate the timer in the method viewWillAppear: - if you're using cocos2d, I believe there is a method similar to viewWillAppear that is triggered on when the scene is loaded and you can start the timer there. Since the timer will call a selector for a given class, you'll want to setup the timer in the instance of the view controller that needs it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.