Designing Flash Game

Reaction score
Gentlemen,
Speaking of flash, i am trying to create a flash game with digital sprites in a RPG type game how would i go about doing this?
its with the my little pony friendship is magic crew, you know what i mean like the ones in this video,http://youtu.be/fcCz8pxcurQbut made into an rpg game. and i want to be able to own it completely and put on my website.
Thank you

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Moved to new thread - please start new threads for new questions.

OP
iMeki
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
This has to do with flash, i am trying to create a flash game with digital sprites in a RPG type game how would i go about doing this?
its with the my little pony friendship is magic crew, you know what i mean like the ones in this video,http://youtu.be/fcCz8pxcurQbut made into an rpg game. And i want to make the sprites myself i need advice on how to make it and i want to be able to own it completely and put on my website.
Thank you

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Merged duplicate posts. You've already asked the question - please refrain from posting it again elsewhere.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Someone will answer if and when they have an answer. Please be patient and do not cross post.

Thanks.

OP
iMeki
Reaction score
I'm sorry but i just need to know the tools to do it. Sorry for being annoying.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You need Flash. You can purchase it through Adobe's website but you might be able to find a cheaper copy elsewhere.

I'd suggest trying the demo first. Flash isn't something you can easily pick up (at least in my experience).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Which one?
Does it need to be flash? Another option is to use GameSalad. It is a very easy-to-use engine for creating games.

Home - GameSalad

OP
iMeki
Reaction score
okay for making an rpg type game with sprites, how would i create the sprites?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16” M1max 32/1tb and bunch of other mac/apple stuff
Sounds like you need to do a whole lot of tutorials on the basics of flash and getting started. If you have flash on your system, there are tons of lessons right in the help menu, I suggest doing those as I couldn't possibly type all that out nor want to.

Start there, and post questions on where you're stuck and need clarifications.

Also, consider that there are also other platforms for developing games as well before diving in.

OP
iMeki
Reaction score
But you are sure that for making sprites and making them walk and move like in the video adobe is the best?
in a rpg game format?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.