how to unzoom the mouse zoom

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
10.4.11 2ghz intel core 2 duo 1gb 667 mhz ddr2 sdram
i have been playing around with the zoom and control button and mouse wheel... i get to zoom in with the wheel but to go back to normal wheel won't zoom out the thing with the control key and mouse wheel does not go back what key does stop the zooming when i am done ... right now all i can do is restart to get out of the zoom command.. can you help??? not a big deal cuz i will just go close it off in preferences and not use it lol.... that will solve my problem...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
(Command key) + (- key) held down at the same time should zoom you out.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i guess i got wrong keys as i hit all them three keys that are together bottom left of keyboard control plus the - key just them two not the plus sign in middle... and please it is harder to see the real way in typed communication than hands on lol.. so anyway i used all them keys and the negative key held down same time and got nothing if i keep doing scroll wheel i zoom out so much i can't find the controls to even shut down...lol -------------------------

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hey i got your zoom down and thanks but what zoom i am talking about is in the system preferences under mouse and keyboard... mouse zoom track ball and control button this zooms so far in that i can't find any of the normal ways to shut down and only can shut down by restart... the command key and the negative sign or plus sign do not work after using the control key and wheel this is what i need to get out of but never mind i have the way to do it with your method....
thanks

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
now how do i stop a thread on here so i don't get millions of people answering me as if i still have not got an answer... not quite used to this site yet... i can ask the contact us people

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.