Emergency: POD UX2 OSX question.

Reaction score
All right, I have to leave my parents' house in about an hour from now, and I received the Pod UX2 recording interface for Christmas. The problem is, I'm using Mac OSX 10.6.8, and I've read that a decent amount of people are having issues getting it to work with that operating system...

I have the option of leaving it here so my mother can return it, or I can take it home and give it a shot. I'm afraid to open it because it might not meet the Best Buy return policy criteria if I do, so I'm trying to get this answered before I leave.

I would PREFER to keep this, as there is an amp setting that mimics a half stack I used to own (Peavey 6505+). Does ANYONE have ANY idea if this thing can run on OSX 10.6.8? I'd love you more than words could possibly describe.

C

chas_m

Best advice I can give you is to let her return it and give you the $ for it. You can re-buy it once you have confirmation that it will work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.