Where to buy airport card NOT extreme?

A

AndyNorfolk

I cant seem to find a place to buy an airport card not the extreme one cos i have an older imac g4, i live in the uk. Do they make them cos apple dont show them on their site?? if not thats a bad bit of customer service!! wouldnt you think.

OP
A

AndyNorfolk

These are what i'm looking for but are not in the uk! are there any in the uk??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
There's always E-Bay.....

Reaction score
Ebay is probably your most reliable source at the moment for the UK.

They are as rare as Hen's teeth over here. The odd reseller has some left in stock, but they are getting harder and harder to source. I cleaned one out recently for a client, so I haven't helped your search. :ninja:

Be aware you will probably have to pay more than the old RRP on ebay. I just had a quick look and the latest two to sell are going for £82 and £67. New I think they used to be about £40!

Tris...

OP
L

lil

The standard 11Mbit/s Airport card has been discontinued by Apple as a spare part, which is a crying shame as you;d be surprised how many people came into where I worked after them.

Your best bet now is a retailer with existing stock or second hand.

And be quick - as these items will become increasingly hard to locate.

Only the Airport Extreme is now manufactured as a spare part.

Vicky

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" intel iMac, 15" MBP, 3 X 13.3" MB (family etc), G4 tower, 12" G4 PowerBook, iBook G4, 20" iMacG5
I'm an online trader via ebay and i sell them, have about 30 in stock at the moment.
Email me at [email protected] if your interested
Alex

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.