ITunes 10.1 - No sound

Reaction score
I activated Spin Doc & Quickplayer and got back into Itunes to play from my general playlist and I don't hear anything.
Volumes check and are set at max. What have I done wrong, how do I restore my sound?:Confused:

C

chas_m

I don't know what "activated" means in the context of your question, I don't know what "got back into" means in this context, I don't know what Quickplayer is, I'm not sure what you mean by "general playlist" either.

You may want to try rephrasing the question. And this time, include at least some information about what system you're using, Mac OS X version, etc.

Also, if your reference to "10.1" refers to the iTunes version number -- why are you so far behind?

OP
A
Reaction score
ITunes - no sound

:) I only realised later on that I need to have a WMA program running to open the concerned file.
Anyways long story short: I rebooted and the sound was restored - in other words I could hear my music.

ITunes 10.1? Wel I always action my updates, but it does not update to any recent version. How far back am I and why is my updates not updating.

I am on Mac Book Pro Mac OS X, V 10.6.8

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The latest iTunes version is 10.5.2. Open iTunes and click on "about iTunes" to make sure of your version. Afterward you can run software update and it should update automatically.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.