Audio on winXP

Reaction score
Dear Macforum followers,
i have huge trouble with installing windows xp on my imac2010 3.06ghz.
I know apple has discontinued supporting xp, leaving me stranded with a partially working computer. So i found all driver but ethernet and audio.
i solved the problem with ethernet. No way to find solution for audio. Is there any smart help for that?
Thanks a lot for cooperation.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I'm guessing that your Mac came with Leopard or, more likely, Snow Leopard. Either way boot into XP then put the OSX disc that came with your Mac into the DVD drive. It'll autorun. Follow the onscreen instructions to install all the drivers you'll need.

OP
D
Reaction score
I'm guessing that your Mac came with Leopard or, more likely, Snow Leopard. Either way boot into XP then put the OSX disc that came with your Mac into the DVD drive. It'll autorun. Follow the onscreen instructions to install all the drivers you'll need.

Which is exactly what i did,but it has not worked! And the audio card works perfectly , because in osx it has no problems.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.