Help, I can't restore my purchases!

Reaction score
I play angry birds and I bought the egeal extension in the game. So I bought an extension to the game. When I updated my phone it crashed and I had to restore it. When I restored it, my angry birds egeal was gone! It said I had to buy it again! I have a bunch of other app I bought extensions on that did the same thing! But I don't want to pay for everything all over again. Does anyone know how to get the extensions back that I lost? Also, I bought it one time and I have the game on both my iPhone and itouch. Can I pay once and have the extension on both devices? Please help! Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
In-app purchases can be restored within the apps themselves normally. Open the game and look around for a "restore" purchases option.

And yes, you can restore your extension on all your devices.

C

chas_m

Also, "eagle." I'm aware it might have been an innocent typo or a dyslexic moment, but it took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 27" 3.2GHz core i3. iphone 5. iPod classic 160g. macbook air 13" . apple tv.
If you ever come across this problem again and have problems just simply delete it and re purchase it U will get a message saying that this app has already been purchased and is free to download. Ps try looking on the iPhone section in the forum for more help. Good luck.

OP
C
Reaction score
Also, "eagle." I'm aware it might have been an innocent typo or a dyslexic moment, but it took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about.

yes, i notice i had misspelled it once i looked at it. Im sorry if that threw you off

OP
C
Reaction score
If you ever come across this problem again and have problems just simply delete it and re purchase it U will get a message saying that this app has already been purchased and is free to download. Ps try looking on the iPhone section in the forum for more help. Good luck.

Okay! Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.