Address book

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP mid-'15, 16GB RAM, Big Sur
Can I 'quick delete' entries in my address book [stock MBP mail program]?? - rather than deleting each line then the name.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, the delete key backs up to remove, is there another button to remove characters that are forward of the cursor? Got it -- just use fn with delete.

Thanks, just started using an Apple MBP and finding out there is a much steeper learning curve than I anticipated.

C

chas_m

As I mention in my essay (link below), the "learning curve" is lessened considerably if you approach the Mac with a "zen" attitude -- ie, let go of the practices and "logic" of the Windows way and experiment with how you think something should work if there WAS no Windows.

It can be a difficult concept to grasp but once that is understood the rest tends to come more naturally.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.