iPhoto "shop" delivery times?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
Hey guys, I have a question regarding delivery times an iPhoto;

For Christmas, I want to make a calendar for my fiancé to give to her as a present.

Does anybody know roughly how long it takes to deliver the product once it has been ordered? Is there a way of tracking the progress of the order through Apple's website?

Also, what is the quality like? Is the paper glossy or matte? Is this something you can choose later on in the process?

I'm in the UK if that makes any difference.

Many thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
Try Photobox.co.uk instead but ring and ask first if they can deliver before Christmas.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Haven't done calendars, but have done books. The turn around was pretty quick (about a week) but that wasn't two weeks before Christmas either. If it were me I wouldn't order something for my fiancée, girlfriend or wife this time of year without some sort of delivery promise.

OP
Chuckoir
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
Cheers for advice guys, but it's all sorted. I ordered the calendar on the Thursday pm, and it arrived on the Tuesday. Well impressed!

It's a good size, and the paper/prints are of a quality you'd expect from Apple. Comes in a nice white sleeve with the Apple logo on too.

Would definitely order through iPhoto again! :)

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Cheers for advice guys, but it's all sorted. I ordered the calendar on the Thursday pm, and it arrived on the Tuesday. Well impressed!

It's a good size, and the paper/prints are of a quality you'd expect from Apple. Comes in a nice white sleeve with the Apple logo on too.

Would definitely order through iPhoto again! :)

I didn't read your post closely enough to notice the date. And, it definitely makes sense the turn around you got based on my experience. Not certain you would get as quick action today, but would be interesting to know.

Glad things worked out well for you.

C

chas_m

In my experience, iPhoto orders take around five business days (this was my experience in both the US and Canada). But as we get closer to Xmas, you can't count on that. I would say the time to place your orders for Xmas is RIGHT FRICKIN' NOW!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.