• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

DHL stole my iPhone 4S from the box.

Reaction score
I've sent my 2 new Black iPhone 4S 16GB back to Bangkok, Thailand by DHL Express.
But they opened my box and stole one of my iPhone 4S out from the sealed package and taped with their DHL tape.
They left me with iPhone box with accessories but no iPhone 4S.
They sent my package to Brisbane, Australia that's not a normal route from LHR to BKK so that it must take time and confuse to
track the theft that stole my iPhone 4S.
I've contacted DHL Express UK and Thailand but nothing coming up for 1 month! They just let me wait for nothing.
Although I've report this case to Bangkok Police and UK police and immobilise database.
If anyone have any clue please contact nearest DHL express, police station or email me [email protected]
IMEI/MEID : 012938004586722
Serial Number : DNWGKMYPDTC0
DHL AWB : 8457679694

Thank You very much.

Overview.jpg

Damaged 4S Package.jpg

Stolen 4S Serial.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Contact DHL head office by phone, and also report it to the police. I assume you paid the extra insurance, so they should cover you, but these things do take time for them to investigate.

OP
C
Reaction score
I has contacted DHL Head office at UK and Thailand by phone already.
And go to Bangkok DHL Head Office by myself with evidence.
Also police at London and Bangkok too.
I didn't pay for insurance but they said they will take responsibilities for this case because this is 100% DHL fault.
They'll pay shipping cost and parcel cost as I specify in invoice but nothing until now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.