Diploma Thesis - Questionnaire

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I hope I am allowed to post this help-request for my online questionnaire here, otherwise I'm very sorry.

I absolutely love the work of smartphone develpers und you guys have been one of the main factors to choose a smartphone development for my diploma thesis. But now i have to conduct a questionnaire for which i ned android or iOS developers and modders to participate. It lasts not longer than 5 minutes and it's about the motivation and the advantages of android/iOS programming. I really need your help, because if i don't be able to get enough replies until christmas I'm not able to finish my studies in this semester..

It would be really kind of you if you would allow me to post the link to my questionnaire in your board because I need minimum 40 iOS app or modification developers overall. here's the link for inspection.. => Exploring The Main Factors Of User Innovation Using The Example Of The Smartphone Operating Systems Android And Apple iOS And Their Associated Application Stores

Best regards, keep on rockin' and PLEASE help me ,

Markus

OP
S
Reaction score
Thank you for helping me, if there are any questions please notifiy me and it would be really kind of you if there are some more guys to participate in my research - it only takes 5 minutes and you really, really would help me with it to finish my diploma..

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
There are a few developers that frequent this board - but you may find quicker response by heading to a board that's dedicated to iOS development. The names are escaping me at the moment... ios development forum - Google Search

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.