• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Fun Things To Do in the Apple Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
On Cyber Monday 2011 my friend and I will be hitting up an Apple Store for the day. We have to burn 8 hours at this mall, so why not play in the Apple Store all day? We want to ask you, what are some good pranks or things to do in the Apple Store? Either some stuff to place on the Macs, iPads, iPods..... but not dancing in the store. haha

Thanks,
nstahl

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
And you are how old? ......

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
You could just not waste everyone else's time, not mess around with them, especially on a cyber monday, which will have people packed in the stores when they are already packed without the need for a fake day to waste money.

OP
N
Reaction score
17, and we won't be bothering the actual people since we'll just be messing with the stuff there. People always talk about how the Apple stores are so lean with stuff. Just anything to do there. We definitely won't be destructive, and the point of Cyber Monday is to shop at home... not at stores.;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
and the point of Cyber Monday is to shop at home... not at stores.;P

I guess you've never been shopping at a store during that day then...

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
If you haven't already figured it out - you're not going to get any suggestions here about how to create mischief at your local Apple store. That's not what this forum is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.