iphoto to iDVD question

Reaction score
Hi,
I have built a sequence of still images in iphoto, I built it as an album so I could re-order the pics. Now I want to burn that sequence of images on a DVD, with dissolve transitions, and if possible with some music. I tried "share -- send to iDVD", it is successfully burning my images on a DVD, but it is NOT putting a dissolve transition, and, most importantly, it is rescaling the duration of each image according to how many images I put there - so if I put in many images, it shortens the duration dramatically. I want the sequence to play at a speed that I can specify, and also add the dissolve transition. The music will be icing on the cake! Does someone know how to do that?

thanks much!

Arani

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
I built it as an album
You need to create a Slideshow rather than an album. Then you can choose your transitions, add music and then share direct to iDVD.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.