Mac Mall?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 1GB Ram, 60GB HD. 19in. external display, bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Closed Lid.
Hi, I was interested in buying a mac, and the mac mall seemed like an interesting place to do it because they offered better financing options than the actual apple online store.

Does anyone know how reputable www.macmall.com is?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New MACBOOK
Why would you finance a computer? Just save up and pay for it all at once, or buy something cheaper. Computer's are not worth financing, because technology changes so quickly, you end up paying more for it in the long run, plus you are going to end up paying for a computer every month, as you watch it become obsolete.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
I would go for it

If you want a computer now and can't afford it Charge it! it's the American way. But yeah I have bought lots of stuff from them they are a safe one to deal with. Probably one of the bigger apple seller besides apple itself. Thats where I bought my Mac mini from.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 1GB Ram, 60GB HD. 19in. external display, bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Closed Lid.
financing works fine if i put 900 down and pay the rest of in 5 months at $50 a month increments... I actually prefer it that way, especially since the mac mall is offering no interest or payments for 6 months... therefore it'd be paid for in less than 5 months. I would never finance a computer over 6 months... and I would never finace a computer if I had to pay interest.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I've bought several Macs from MacMall.com. They're a good dealer, not issues.

Reaction score
I bought one from them.....never again. the sales guy I used NEVER returned my calls and did not follow though on his promises I will not go into detail becarefull of the rebates also. I never ended up getting mine, they make it near impossible to get.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I've always had great experiences with them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.