I Work Problem

Reaction score
I have not used the Mac since 1998. I decided to give up the PC and come back. What a beginner I am!

Using I Work's blank page I wrote an article for a small newsletter. It took me about three hours to write the article on Pages. When I finished the 325 words I somehow highlighted it in blue. Before deciding where to put it (I usually email it in the body of the mail) I touched it and pooph it went into Mac Pro land. Is there any way that I can find it? This was done at 3 AM yesterday and I didn't want to rewrite it. I still don't want to rewrite it. Can anyone tell me a simple way to get it back? No I did not save the article! Is there an easy way to learn the word processor?

Thanks so much for an answer,

AnneKenyon

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
24 hours later? Probably not unless it copied to the clipboard and you haven't copied anything else to the clipboard in the meanwhile.

Did you try the undo button immediately afterwards?
Did you try the paste function?
Did you save it at all and can pull it from your backup?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.