Mac Switcher

Reaction score
So, recently my laptop broke. It was a huge laptop, pretty much a desktop replacer

it broke and I guess I have to switch over to mac because the school I want to go into requires me to have a mac.

I don't know when I'll get this mac but I figured, hanging out in the mac forums will give me a good impression about macs.

it might be the mac book pro 15 inch.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Its a great place and the knowledge base here is superb .
One of the easiest ways to learn is to start reading as many posts as you can .

C

chas_m

Really, visiting an Apple Store or Mac dealer and joining a Mac User's Group will give you a much better idea on Macs than just hanging out here. Not that this isn't a great source of help and knowledge, but really nothing beats a little hands-on time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 MBP 2.3Ghz Intel dual core i5
I will agree with the hands on time, but since you are a college student going to buy a mac, have you thought of buying refurbished? They are considerably cheaper and have the same warranty. Just a thought!

OP
O
Reaction score
I've already been to mac stores and such, I've been waiting for my computer to die for about a year now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.