Online Radio Issue

Reaction score
Greets Mac users.

We are pretty new to Mac system and just got our first Macbook Air a few weeks ago.

We have now hit a wall regarding our very used Net Radio that we are listening to daily.

The Net Radio are provided by เกมส์ สลากกินแบ่งรัฐบาล ดูดวง ดูหนัง ฟังเพลง หาเพื่อน แชท ข่าว ช้อปปิ้ง วิเคราะห์บอล : Sanook.com which are a Thai News Site as we are living in Thailand.
Direct link to a Radio: ฟังวิทยุออนไลน์ 102.5-GET

Basically what it is asking us to do is to download a WMPfirefoxplugin, which are a .exe file and isn't supported by Mac.

What i have done so far is that i have installed Flip4Mac which i was hoping would sort out the problem but it hasn't. Quicktime doesn't seem to sort it either.

System info: Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 (11C74)

If you have any idea please let us know, we are new to Mac and so far we are impressed but this issue we just can't solve.

Thanks in advance.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Tried a couple of things here and could not get it to work either.

We had a similar issue from someone else in Thailand a while back. Ultimately, it was determined that the radio station in question at that time was using some form of DRM on their content. Unfortunately, there is nothing for the Mac that will play DRM'd windows media content.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.