Won't play movies

Reaction score
Everything was working ok. We were able to show home made movies ok. Now, for no reason ?? It won't show movies. I go into computers,movies,playlists,etc and pick a movie. (home made or commercial). I get a spinning ball and it never goes to the movie. I tried netflix, same thing, would not work. Then I tried iTunes store, looked a Preview and all worked ok?? What's going on ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
25" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iPhone 4
Try reloading your last update. It seems to have screwed up everybody's ATV

OP
J
Reaction score
I tried everything I could think of - nothing worked. Tried again today, it is working correctly. I do not know what I may have done to fix it.
Thanks for your help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
you have unfortunately, probably done nothing, it is just one of many ATV glitches that just happen and right themselves after a few hours or days.

Patience is something you need with ATV i guess, which is ironic considering apple products normally require little, 'they just work'

J

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.