Help!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I don't know?
NEVER have i used a mac before
got a great deal on a powermac G 4(free)i am attempting to set it up for my children-I have very little knowledge as is with computers)(no users guide,no direction)i just need some help!
:Angry-Tongue:

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Help with what???

- Nick

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Are you booted into the Operating system? If so, look at the TOP LEFT corner of the display and you will see an Apple up there. Click on it and on About This Mac. Post exactly the Specs shown there for OS and CPU and whatever.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I don't know?
On my way out the door-i will give it a shot tonight- THANK YOU- I am sure you will be seeing alot of questions from this chic!
WISHFUL thinking...anyone just want to go hang out at my house;and get this thing up and running for me?? oh well can't blame a girl for trying! HeHe ;)
have a great day all!!
~ JEN

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I would drop over if you lived a bit closer! :D NM is a bit far from here.

Ask away and we will do our best to help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.