Windows can't boot after macosx boot

Reaction score
I installed win7 professional 32 bit version to my bootcamp partition. it worked well. But when i boot macos once using alt key at the startup, windows couldn't boot again. It stucks with blinking cursor.

imac, 27'', 2.7 Ghz intel Core i5, 4gb bellek 1333 Mhz DDR3
Maxos lion 10.7.1
Boot Camp 4.0(424)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It sounds like you do not have the proper video drivers installed for Windows 7. Did you download the driver package from Apple and burn it to a disk and then use that disk to install drivers for Windows 7?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Alt or Option?

Can you access Windows through Startup Disc in System Preferences?

OP
T
Reaction score
@chscag!
Yes i installed the drivers apple supplied. That was the my first attempt installing drivers but it didn't worked. I suspected drivers and at my second attempt i didn't installed drivers. However result did not change.

@harryb2448!
I have 2 keyboard 1 for windows and 1 for apple. Both have "alt" key. And pressing that key at the startup gives me boot menu (Macos, Windows and recovery)

Secondly, Yes i can see windows at Startup Disc in System Preferences. And i can change the operating system default for booting.
Btw My Lion's language is Turkish.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.