Printer

Reaction score
Is there any obvious reason or a reason that comes readily to mind why a printer will print from one account and not another? Is there a box that should be ticked/unticked that might be commonly overlooked? I have checked and re-checked but am obviously missing something.All suggestions appreciated.Thank you

C

chas_m

If the "other account" doesn't have Parental Controls turned on limited its ability to print, I can't think of any obvious reason.

While in the account that can't print, is the printer available in the system preferences under "Print and Scan"?

(I'm assuming you are on Lion or Snow Leopard, the most recent versions of the OS; older versions might refer to the printer system preferences using slightly different terms)

OP
I
Reaction score
Thanks chas_m.Neither account can print now so I think I need to contact support as this was a problem at the very beginning of my ownership as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.