Looking for images of inside of iPhone 4S

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2007 MacBook Pro, original iPad, iPhone 4S
Hi everyone,

Now that I have my iPhone 4S I of course want cool and fun doodads to go with it.

I already bought clear screen protectors (front & back) from PowerSupport USA (crystal back and anti-glare front) but I found that another company lets you create your own printed skins (Create Custom Skins for Phones | GelaSkins).

I’d love to have a skin on the front and back that has an image of the inside of the iPhone as though the front or back is clear! The trouble is finding appropriate images of the inside. Most I’ve seen like from iFixIt (iPhone 4S Teardown - iFixit) are not straight-on pictures. I attached one image that came straight from the Apple intro video. This one would work except that the bottom is cut off.

So, my questions are:
  1. Does anyone know where I could find these images (other than disassembling my own iPhone)? Of course they would need to be from a 4S so we could see the "A5" on the processor :).
  2. Could someone with the necessary image editing skills mock up the images and post them here? I would imagine that I’m not the only one who’d love to do this.
  3. Any ideas or suggestions on how I could get these?

Thanks in advance!
Larry.

iphone-4s-introduction-video-portrait-chips-inside.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.