iCloud photos

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
Not sure if this is the correct Forum for this.

I have allowed Photo Stream to upload some images from my Mac to iCloud.

1. How can I browse and edit these on iCloud - I mean actually view, change, delete, etc. on the iCloud storage?

2. I had assumed everything I uploaded with Photo Stream from the Mac would go automatically to my iDevices as well. However, this is not happening on my iPod Touch. The latter has been updated to iOS5 prior to the upload.

3. Some of the images should not be in iCloud. I have now worked out how to select what goes up there by selecting them manually, but how can I remove the ones I don't want there? Do I do this in the Browser or in iPhoto?

4. Can I see the images and choose which ones to pull to the iPod - or at least force a refresh from iCloud to iPod?

Reaction score
I had the same query, then realized you cannot access your images on iCloud. It simply means if you take an image, it goes to iCloud/Server and is then sent to your other devices. From memory after 30 days the images disappear from iCloud.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
is there a way to manually remove them from the streaming library?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Nope. Other than resetting the stream.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
What about Backups of your iDevices? Are they accessible directly?

For that matter, how do you restore from them?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.