Ram Upgrade?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.3 GHZ Intel Core i5 8 GB Ram & iPad 16 GB 3G & iPhone 4
Ok, so I've just bought a mac mini core i5 2.3 ghz with 2 gb of ram. Ive also just ordered 8 gb (2 x 4gb) from crucial. Am i going to see a noticeable difference and will i be able to run gta vice city and the original call of duty? I think the graphics are intel. Thanks, any reply would be welcome.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Am i going to see a noticeable difference...

Noticeable difference with what? This is a pretty open ended question/statement which covers a "lot of ground"...and all of "this ground" may not apply to you. It depends on what you do with your Mini...and what apps. you run.

and will i be able to run gta vice city and the original call of duty? I think the graphics are intel.

Look up the system requirements for these two games...and you will have the answer.:)

- Nick

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.3 GHZ Intel Core i5 8 GB Ram & iPad 16 GB 3G & iPhone 4
I see what you mean, it was a fairly ambiguous question. Thanks for the reply . Also do I need an antivirus program? I download files from the Internet now and again.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I see what you mean, it was a fairly ambiguous question. Thanks for the reply . Also do I need an antivirus program? I download files from the Internet now and again.

Please read the stickies. <- Linky.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.