Looking for this software: It puts a box on the desktop !!

E

etes

Hi all,

I saw a software a while back, I don't remember the name and have googled for it for hours (using some descriptions) and can't find the website either. I remembered the website looked very nice!

It was like a cool little utility that would put a box (colored one) on the desktop and you would drag files (drop file) into the box ... (don’t know wut else it did… I only remember the screenshot)

Sorry if I am somewhat vague ...
Hope someone knows what I am talking about ...
I really want to find it ....

Thanks a lot

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I can only think of one app that comes to mind, which does want you want, it's called Drop Drawers. Unfortunately, it's not free.

Was it a free app?

OP
E

etes

iWhat said:
I can only think of one app that comes to mind, which does want you want, it's called Drop Drawers. Unfortunately, it's not free.

Was it a free app?

No it wasn't Drop Drawers ....

Actually I think it was free. And I think it was "made for Mac" but also they had a Windows version too.
It was like a box (3D box ... as in like a cube) with different bright colors ....
And you could put the cube/box anywhere on the desktop ... like an icon.

I have done more googling, but with my limited descritons I am going no where!

OP
E

etes

etes said:
No it wasn't Drop Drawers ....

Actually I think it was free. And I think it was "made for Mac" but also they had a Windows version too.
It was like a box (3D box ... as in like a cube) with different bright colors ....
And you could put the cube/box anywhere on the desktop ... like an icon.

I have done more googling, but with my limited descritons I am going no where!

Guess no one knows of such software : (

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.