New MacBook owner case required

Reaction score
Hi, just bought my first ever MacBook Pro 13 and required advise on any good laptop bags/sleeves or rubber style cases. What would you recommend?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5" Mid 2009 4GB 500GB 7200RPM, Macbook Pro 15" Mid 2010 8GB 750GB 7200RPM, iPhone 4
Hi, just bought my first ever MacBook Pro 13 and required advise on any good laptop bags/sleeves or rubber style cases. What would you recommend?

I would look into getting a Speck Satin See-Thru case. I have one on mine and it saved a lot of accidents from happening!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
SFBags - WaterField Designs - Laptop Sleeve - TSA Checkpoint Friendly - TSA Good - MacBook Pro - MacBook Air Sleeve - Macbook Air Case - Notebook Sleeve - Computer Sleeve - Laptop Case

My absolute favorite. You can custom fit it for whatever you want. I have the horizontal model with the flap and the pouch (removable) and the suspension strap and the leather trim. It is a gorgeous bag and even fits with the Spec cover. The padding is great and I can carry all I need with it. As I have the 17", I had a hard time finding something to fit that I liked.

I highly recommend this one. The company was also very nice to work with, as they only stock the parts and then custom make the bag to order. They informed me of backordered parts because one of their sewers was out sick and they were trying to cover the shift. They upgraded the shipping to Next Day for free because of it.

Reaction score
I searched for a long while to find the one I wanted. Most were too soft, so offering little protection, or too much of a bag, which I didn't need.

I went for the Thule one Thule 13" Sleeve for MacBook Pro - Apple Store (UK) it is fantastic. It is now available in the UK apple store but I don't know about where you are. It wasn't available when I wanted mine so I had it shipped in from Spain and worth all the trouble. It's the best!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.