iWork Numbers

Reaction score
Is it any good, I have seen mixed reviews. All I want it for is to replace excel for my monthly bills. I don't use any formulas or auto sum functions.
I just use excel with my bills down the left and along the top the months and I put paid next to each bill when it's done.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
in that case it will very likely work well for you. I find it easier to use for THAT type of work. You start getting into any complex formulae, functions, scripts etc... and Excel SHINES.

C

chas_m

I find Numbers to be a VERY refreshing alternative to Excel, but really it's better described as "a desktop publishing program for spreadsheets" rather than a powerhouse spreadsheet editor itself. I can produce AMAZING looking charts, graphs and tables with it, but were I to ever need to do any truly complex spreadsheet work, I would kill myself. But before that, I would do it in Excel and them gussy it up in Numbers. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.