video Jay Leno's garage

bum

Reaction score
when I try to look at video's on Jay Leno's garage I get a can not make a connection message. all other web sites seem to work ok.I have windows 7 in boot camp, works fine on that side with explorer. I have Flip4Mac. 27" Mac osx 10.6.8, 2.66 ghz, core i 5, 8 gb ram ati radeon 4850.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I did a Google Search and found the page. All the videos are playing here just fine. What are your specs? Mac? OSX Version? Which browser?

Using OSX 10.7.1 and tried videos on both Safari (latest version) and Chrome Canary. Was fine on either.

OP
B

bum

Reaction score
Found the problem

It was the Intego virus barrier program.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Ah cool. Thanks for coming back and reporting it. That might help someone else later.

C

chas_m

What would really help someone later would be to REMOVE the Intego "Virus" barrier program as soon as possible.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
What would really help someone later would be to REMOVE the Intego "Virus" barrier program as soon as possible.

I wouldn't know Chas! :D I never have used a Anti Virus anything on my Mac. I guess I am strange that way. :D

Great suggestion though. If I was going to use any Anti Virus it would be something simple like ClamX and only use it from time to time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.