Freezing help

E

ecsrobin

hi there im new around here, from using PC's all my life (with a quick stint of mac use in the recording studio) ive finally made the switch to Mac ive purchased a decent spec mac mini.

Im a great fan of Bittorrent and when i had my mac networked to my PC via ethernet Azzureuz worked great, now ive ditched the PC for good and connected the modem up direct to the mac Azzureuz constantly crashes (it comes up with a screen saying please restart the mac)

im absolutley mythed as what it can be the internet opperates fine but not the bittorent downloader?

oh and apart from that i think the imac mini is amazing but the continual bullying from PC users does get annoying

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
ecsrobin said:
oh and apart from that i think the imac mini is amazing but the continual bullying from PC users does get annoying

it is because they are ignorant. i used to be the same way and now they dont bother me. wish i could help you out but i know nothing about your problem. Good Luck. Just smile when they start mac bashing and remember that they only bash because they are ignorant and affraid of change.

Reaction score
Blacksburg, VA - home of System X, making your pow
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 DA 466 MHz
People have a tendancy to put too much pride into material possessions. I have recently gone from XP to OS X and sure, I personally now prefer working in OS X as opposed to XP, but I'm not about to run around telling everyone how much better my iBook is than whatever they have. People who bash macs are just in the mindset "I have a PC, therefor PC must be the best. Needless to say, this applies just the same to the so-called "mac-heads" who try to bash PCs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.