• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

New Music Video Store problems.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
I bought a video and it simply will not actually play. It's just a blank grey screen with no sound the entire duration of the song. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this, or why it would happen?

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Have you tried playing it on another computer?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.4GHz (AL) iMac+
Exactly what I got.

Open your QuickTime and upgrade it to 7.03, restart and done...!!! If you purchased Pro (I did), you're safe as well

So what video did you purchase?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac i5, 12GB, 1TB; iPhone 4 32GB AT&T
Yea I had the same problem when dowloading a video of Lost. Just upgrade to 7.0.3 and you will be good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
Same problem here until 7.0.3... and then was good.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.