have lost Windows Office registration key

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
were do I get them!!!
just contacted some guy in Apple in Dublin, I think who give me a lecture about, my responsibility and its nothing to do with Apple...

I have to contact Microsoft and when I asked how or how can I prove I bought the product he told me that was my problem?

Is that correct, what can I do or is there an e-mail address for their customer support as there isn't on on their online site?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Aside from Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft Office is the most popular application for pirates to go after. So you can well imagine the response you received from Apple (who has no responsibility for MS programs) and from Microsoft themselves.

If Office is installed on your Windows machine and you have lost the PID, you can recover it with one of the many free "key finders" that are available for download. If Office is not installed and you only have the disks, you are out of luck. You'll have to purchase another copy or use a free Office program instead. A good one that's free is called "LibreOffice".

Reaction score
I also recommend OpenOffice from Sun if you are looking for alternatives.

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.