Home - End Key

Reaction score
I am about a month into my Powerbook and I love it. I learn something new each day. I have the MS business suite and am using Word. On my PC the home key would take me to the beginning of the line I am working on and the End key would take me to the end of that line.

I am using the Bluetooth keyboard that I used with my PC and the Home and End key do not perform the same task. I notice that those keys are not even on the Powerbook keyboard.

So, is there a shortcut to get to the beginning and end of a line?

thanks

M

MacInWin

Welcome to the board. In the forum you will see a box labeled "Search this forum." I entered Home/End Key in that box and got an immediate answer. You might try that yourself.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Try CMD+left arrow and CMD+right arrow to go to the beginning and end of lines..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
I'm not sure if/how it is done but you can apply those sequences (CMD+left arrow and CMD+right arrow) to those keys I think..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.