email ?

Reaction score
still getting around the mac, and have a question about the email. downloaded Lion a week ago, and working fine. now i noticed on my email, when I was get mail, it would show a list and then in the left side of the screen, it would show the email, allowing to reply/delete, I seem to have lost that, and not sure where/how. now I show the list on the left of the accounts/trash/etc. and the on the right side just a list of messages, thought for sure, it would show the email within a box with reply/etc?...am I nuts?....don't respond to that, maybe the email question would be nice. thanks. Dennis

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Open Mail preferences. Click on the "Viewing" icon and remove (if it's there) the check in the box that says "Use Classic Layout". Close mail and open it again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.