• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

How much is my MAC pro

Reaction score
Hi guys refurbished mac website is still selling (Refurbished Mac Pro 2.66GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon ) for about $2,129.00 that is the one i have got it from apple store. Now i am selling my Mac pro with 2 monitors 24 and 22 lg when i posted the price for 2000 but no reply so i went to Mac2sell.net and it say that that my mac is worth 1400 would this be fare price for i all ready got 2 buyers

Model Mac pro 4.1
Originally released early 2009
One 2.66GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon "Nehalem" processor
3GB (3 x 1GB) of 1066MHz DDR3 ECC memory
640GB Serial ATA 3Gb/s 7200 rpm
18x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 with 512MB GDDR3 memory

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Are you saying that the the Apple Store is selling your Mac Pro for $2129 refurbished? I saw one there for $2039 (a little less).;)

If Mac2Sell says $1400, and the Apple Store (refurbished) is $2039...what about e-Bay?

FYI...you would probably be better off selling the Mac Pro and the monitors separately. Many folks may already have their own monitors...so they may not need two more (but then you may also find some buyers that want the monitors)...but I'm thinking most buyers won't want the monitors (or don't want to pay extra for them).

If you've been trying to sell everything for $2000...and you've got no replies...then that would certainly seem to indicate that $2000 is too much. I would check e-Bay to see how similar Mac Pro's are selling. But if you're selling your Mac Pro on Craig's List...don't expect to get e-Bay prices.

HTH,

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
It is worth about $1500.00 period.

And I guess you mean you purchased it refurbished in 2009 from Apple? The 3GB memory was pretty standard, as is everything else.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.