Bootcamp Drivers

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls! :)

i have an aluminium macbook which i believe is from 2008.
ive installed windows 7 ultimate on it.. but the problem is i bought this macbook second-hand and i only received the osx cd with it (leopard, but i did upgrade to snow leopard and also lion) so i cant install any drivers! (audio, trackpad).

so is there any other way i can install these drivers?

Any help would be much appriciated! thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" 2015 MacBook Pro Retina / 15" 2010 MacBook Pro
The Mac OS X DVD that came with your computer (whether Leopard or Snow Leopard) has the necessary Boot Camp drivers on it. Just insert it into your Macbook, open My Computer, right click the DVD and click Open (rather than double clicking it) and you'll find a folder called Boot Camp and inside it a setup.exe or such. However, if it's a Leopard DVD, or perhaps even a Snow Leopard one, the drivers may be a bit outdated and can be updated from this site: Apple - Support - Downloads

Just pick your device and Boot Camp version and update.

Hope that helps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
If you are running Snow Leopard or Lion just run the bootcamp assistant again. Don't partition etc just download the driver package when prompted. Copy this onto a CD or USB drive than cancel the assistant.

Boot into Windows and run the setup.exe from the downloaded driver package

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.