mail question

Reaction score
Still new, and just installed Lion last night, no issues for me at least at this time. But in the mail, before when I read an email, I had a button to put the email into a junk folder, the button is no longer present, how do I get the unwanted mail set to "JUNK". Before the upgrade it was a click of a button, and then it always put that mail into junk, no button anymore, or at least I can't seem to find it!.. thanks in advance. Lion seems nice to me, but I didn't have a lot of time with the Snow Leopard or any mac to compare. Great so far!... Dennis

Reaction score
I'm only a beginner like you but I discovered at the top of your screen under'view' when Mail is open you can see'customize toolbar'.If you click this a nice drop down box appears with lots of buttons you can drag and drop onto Mail toolbar.One of them is a Junk button[the one with the thumbs down!].Voila-the missing send-to-Junk button!;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.