No Audio On My CD-R

Reaction score
I burned a CD-R and it won't play on my DVD player. It says no audio when it loads. It does say it plays CD-Rs so I can't figure it out. Also it won't play in my car stereo. I have burned other cd-Rs that were less expensive and they worked fine. The CD-R that I burned is a Sony. It also plays back fine in the computer. I can't figure it out. Is there something I'm missing? Please advise.
Thanks

S

sursuciofla

sonogirl said:
I burned a CD-R and it won't play on my DVD player. It says no audio when it loads. It does say it plays CD-Rs so I can't figure it out. Also it won't play in my car stereo. I have burned other cd-Rs that were less expensive and they worked fine. The CD-R that I burned is a Sony. It also plays back fine in the computer. I can't figure it out. Is there something I'm missing? Please advise.
Thanks

What App did you burn it in? What option did it burn in, AUDIO, MP3, or DATA? If you didin't change default setting and it was on MP3 or DATA that may be your problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
iTunes -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Burning

Make sure it is set to Audio

OP
S
Reaction score
Hi
I just checked my settings and they were at Audio, what else could be the problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, 14'', 1.33 Ghz, 60gig, 768ram, Mac OsX 10.4.3
hmm..did u turn on your volume? :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.